Aims & Scopes
Journal of Materials Science and Engineering (EJMSE) is a high
quality peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original
research papers in the broad field of materials science and interdisciplinary
EJMSE is an open access journal.
The journal does not have Article Publication Charge (APC) nor a Submission Charge.
All content is
freely available without charge to any user or his/her institution.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search,
or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without
asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Accepted types of paper
EJMSE publishes original research
papers, review articles, survey articles and book
and project reviews in all areas dedicated to materials
Our topics cover
all disciplines and branches of modern materials research:
- Obtaining & Characterization of Materials (metals, ceramics, composites, biomaterials, polymers, etc.)
- Materials Properties (mechanical, chemical, electrical, magnetic and optical)
- Materials Processing (mechanical, thermal, chemical)
- Process modeling and optimization
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Thin Films, Coatings